Thursday, October 4, 2007

CPT or bust

AWESOME NEWS!!! I saw leopards doin' IT. They don't take long and it involves more biting than I like, but it was awesome to see. We also say some leopards with their impala kills. We have finished with the game drives and are now in cape town. Cape town is a kick ass place. I may see if the University of Cape Town has any open spots, especially since I got news that the grant Peter and I wrote in Australia didn't get funded so there is no salary for me to take a post doc there. Peter may be able to finagle something, but the outlook isn't so good.

I am off to eat pizza on the waterfront. I am starving!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More biting than YOU like?

Who are you and what have you done with my friend the H-Bomb?

Up next:US of A, the Bahamas, and moving to Sydney