Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank God for Catholics. . .

Otherwise there would be no good parties.










Gatorade bottle filled with vodka? wearing almost no clothes? people of the same gender making out? If you answered yes to all of these questions then you must be at the Sydney gay & lesbian Mardi Gras parade! Even better than last year. Ellis let me dress him up. I repeat Ellis let me pick his outfit. He is not a smart man, but you gotta love his spirit. And boy, did he get heaps of attention. Gay men love him! We couldn't get anyone else in the crew to dress up, but we made a spectacular couple. Not with each other of course, Angela was my girlfriend and Gary was Ellis' boyfriend and I don't think either one of them was excited about their duty. We had a great time running around the streets and watching the dikes on bikes ride by on their big motorcycles with their ta-tas showing. We basically just yelled and screamed and ran around for hours. Towards the end of the night we all managed to lose each other and after partaking of some street pizza Ang, Ellis, and myself went back to Ang's house and passed out. Her poor couch looked like fairies had attacked it since it was covered in glitter and I had to sleep all night in my bathing suit because Ang had double knotted it so well I couldn't get out of it. I think the pictures tell the story best.

Left: Even our drinks get into the spirit.


Center: Gramps is oh so cool.


Right: Ang is fussin' at Gary about something.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Managed to "loose" each other!? I wish I'd seen that!

Also, I think "street pizza" may mean different things in our cultures!

Up next:US of A, the Bahamas, and moving to Sydney