Wednesday, July 30, 2008

just when you thought it was finished

I got an interview in Singapore. Well, not actually an interview. I wrote this letter to the head of GlaxoSmithKline in Singapore and told a fib. I said that I would be there in the middle of August, he replied that while he didn't currently have any jobs, he would love to meet with me. . .in SINGAPORE. . .in the middle of AUGUST. So I then had to buy a ticket to Singapore to meet with a man who cannot offer me any jobs. I may not be so awesome at this job hunting thing as I have just paid $730 AUD for this. However, it turns out that it is cheaper to buy a ticket to Kuala Lumpur. Since I would already be in KL, Ayis and I decided to go to Borneo for 2 weeks and then Singapore for a couple of days. I leave for the airport in about 30 minutes.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

No comments:

Up next:US of A, the Bahamas, and moving to Sydney